Monday 12 September 2016

General Questions

1) The part of the course I'm looking forward to is the video editing section where we are allowed to adapt our ideas into a video.

2)I hope to learn more skills and tricks in video editing as well as using the camera in various ways.

3)Realistically, I would want at least an A/B in this, however if possible i would want to reach an A*.

4)The last TV programme I watched was an Japanese animation (anime) called blue exorcist.

5)I think the anime appealed to the audience as it was targeted towards all ages as the genre was perfect for any age group. It had moments when it was funny and times when it was sad, making it easier for the audience to relate to the actual characters, attracting them to the series itself even more.

6)I used my phone and my computer to access the media in the last 24 hours.

7) I mostly use my computer to access the media.

8)-insert sherlock holmes video clip-

9)From the clip you get to see an insight of the characters self. Sherlock holmes seems to be quite formal/serious yet he does seem to have a subtle sense of humour as he does insert a few puns here and there. The rest of the characters have similar, but in some aspects different, personalities as they are either seen as funny or clueless.

10) I think the audience really like the suspense the show gives off. The background music emphasising on what the person is saying: '...the names sherlock holmes...' the clip ends with that adding a great cliffhanger making the audience want to know why this person is seen mysterious as well as to find out more depth of the other characters. The build up of the music adds more tension, hence getting the viewers more excited or curious for the events which will happen later on

No comments:

Post a Comment